| The Cellar|
The Catacombs (Double Trouble)
Normal Enemy (Later Floors)
- Jr. can spawn a few Pooters.
- She can shoot tears in eight directions.
- She will charge the player at high speeds, bouncing off obstacles and walls, and thus losing speed.
- Being as far away as possible from Jr. is advised.
- The charge will destroy any Pooters between Jr. and the player.
- If the player has enough knockback, or fires rapid enough, they can veer her off the intended course.
Blue: Instead of one Gurdy Jr., there will be two smaller ones. This version has decreased health and only charges at the player, and drops a Soul Heart upon death.
Orange: Is slightly larger than the regular. She spawns Fat Flies and charges at the player, but does not shoot bullets of any sort.
- Gurdy Jr. was added in the Wrath of The Lamb DLC for the original Binding of Isaac.
- There are three other bosses in the Gurdy series, which includes: Gurglings, Gurdy, and Mama Gurdy.
- Gurdy Jr. is female.